Come visit our state-of-the-art facility that is the D.C. Region’s only Glow in the Dark gym! At Fitness for Health, children and adults have so much fun that they forget that they are exercising!
- Laser Maze
- Traverse, Interactive Climbing Walls
- 30 ft. Trampoline
- 50 ft. Running/Biking Track
- 12 ft. High Glow-in-the-Dark Climbing Wall
- 13 Pieces of “Exergaming” Equipment
- Balance Challenges
- High-Tech Reaction and Coordination Games
- Full Fitness Center with Weights and Cardio Machines
- Outside Half Basketball Court
Fitness for Health is located just outside of Washington, D.C., on Rockville Pike (Route 355) directly across from White Flint Mall in Montgomery County, Maryland, just outside of the Capital Beltway (Route 495). We’re in Suite 303 of the BECO Building, at the corner of Rockville Pike and Edson Lane. From Rockville Pike, turn onto Edson Lane and then left into the BECO Building parking garage.
Fitness for Health is conveniently located near the White Flint Metro Stop on the Red Line. Exit the White Flint Metro Stop and walk south on Rockville Pike, toward White Flint Mall. From Rockville Pike, turn right onto Edson Lane and then left into the BECO Building entrance.