Patient Info / Forms
We are here to help you live your life at your full potential! To schedule a visit, simply call us today. Our facility is dedicated to helping our clients improve their self-confidence, self-efficacy, and self-esteem. Our goal is for you to live a fulfilling life, where you take healthy risks and experience success.
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions and concerns you would like to discuss with our team
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the team.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will meet with one of our team members for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, your provider will ask questions about your medical history, current activities, and goals for your time at Fitness for Health. Your provider will also answer any questions you may have. Open communication helps us get you to your goals faster.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please communicate to your provider if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your provider will recommend a course of action to ensure the best results.
- You will schedule a standing weekly appointment with our staff, based on the recommendation made during the evaluation.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction.